Covid-19 Safety Procedures
There is nothing more important to us than the health and well-being of our guests, our team members and all our loved ones. To this end we are committed to providing a Pristine Welcome to all our guests and team members.
We have spent countless hours creating nearly 50 pages of Salty’s safety guidelines and training. We asked for your help and were humbled to have nearly 2,500 of you respond with what would make you feel safe and comfortable while dining with us. Thank you! We have integrated your feedback to create our standards. We also researched best practices from the health community, local and international restaurant industry, and local and federal government. We are currently training our team to uphold these standards prior to reopening. You can read a summary of our safety measures below to understand the efforts we are making to protect both you, our guests, and our team:
Measures taken by our team:
- Team members have taken the ServeSafe COVID-19 Precautions training and received a Certificate
- Team members have undergone online and in-person Salty’s and location specific COVID-19 safety and service training
- Team members are required to conduct a self-health screening prior to coming to work. Before a team member may enter the restaurant, they must pass a temperature check and health screening
- Face masks will be worn by all staff and other personal protective equipment will be used as is required
- Frequent and thorough handwashing is required and team members are provided with personal sanitization bottles
- Social distancing is practiced within our team and between our team and the guest
- The restaurant will be thoroughly sanitized on a frequent schedule throughout the day
For our guests:
- We ask that anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home and stay well. We are happy to reschedule your reservation
- Guests must wear face masks in the restaurant when not seated at their table
- Social distancing markers have been placed in the guest queuing and waiting areas to maintain proper social distance
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests throughout the restaurant
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart and booths will be sat every other table
- All tables and chairs will be thoroughly sanitized between guests
- We will provide sanitizer at the table for our guests for use while dining
- All items to be used at tables are sanitized prior to arriving
- Guests will receive single-use menus
- We are honoring outdoor seating requests, based on availability
We invite you to escape to Salty’s sunny decks and spacious dining rooms. Let our smiling eyed team safely transport you back to the good life at Salty’s!
If you have any questions, please ask to speak with a manager.