Covid-19 Safety Procedures
“It was good to see how well implemented the extensive and thorough COVID prevention measures were. Well done!” – Seattle & King County Department of Public Health
There is nothing more important to us than the health and well-being of our guests, our team members, and all our loved ones. To this end we are committed to providing a Pristine Welcome to all our guests and team members.
We implement the latest best practices from the health community, local and international restaurant industry, and local and federal government. All team members have been trained to uphold these standards.
You can read a summary of our safety measures below to understand the efforts we are making to protect you, our guests, and our team:
Measures taken by our team:
- Team members have taken the ServeSafe COVID-19 Precautions training and received a Certificate
- Team members have undergone online and in-person Salty’s and location specific COVID-19 safety and service training
- Team members are required to conduct a self-health screening prior to coming to work. Before a team member may enter our restaurants, they must pass a temperature check and health screening
- Face masks are worn by all staff and other personal protective equipment is used as required
- Frequent and thorough handwashing is required, and team members are provided with personal sanitization bottles
- Social distancing is practiced within our team and between our team and guests
- The restaurant is thoroughly sanitized on a frequent schedule throughout the day
- We have upgraded our HVAC systems to follow with the latest best practices for COVID air safety, such as increased outdoor air intake, MERV 13 filters and sanitizers
For our guests:
- Our waterfront locations have generous outdoor decks, patios and spacious dining rooms so guests can comfortably dine in their preferred setting. We honor outdoor seating requests, based on availability
- Each of our locations follow the most up-to-date local governmental guidance for mask wearing. At this time, guests must wear face masks while inside the restaurant when not eating or drinking per Governor Order. We offer disposable masks for guests, if needed. All employees are required to wear masks.
- We ask that anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home and stay well. We are happy to reschedule your reservation
- Social distancing markers have been placed in the guest queuing and waiting areas to maintain proper social distance
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests throughout the restaurant
- All tables and chairs are thoroughly sanitized between guests
- All items to be used at tables are sanitized prior to arriving
- Guests can choose to receive a printed single-use menu or access our menus via your own phone through a QR code
We invite you to escape to Salty’s for waterfront views on our sunny decks and in our spacious dining rooms. Let our smiling eyed team safely transport you back to the good life at Salty’s!
If you have any questions, please ask to speak with a manager.