Covid-19 Safety Procedures
“It was good to see how well implemented the extensive and thorough COVID prevention measures were. Well done!” – Seattle & King County Department of Public Health
There is nothing more important to us than the health and well-being of our guests, our team members, and all our loved ones. To this end we are committed to providing a Pristine Welcome to all our guests and team members.
We have spent countless hours creating nearly 50 pages of Salty’s safety guidelines and training. We asked for your help and were humbled to have nearly 2,500 of you respond with what would make you feel safe and comfortable while dining with us. Thank you! We have integrated your feedback to create our standards. We continually integrate best practices from the health community, local and international restaurant industry, and local and federal government. All team members have been trained to uphold these standards.
You can read a summary of our safety measures below to understand the efforts we are making to protect you, our guests, and our team:
Measures taken by our team:
- Team members have taken the ServeSafe COVID-19 Precautions training and received a Certificate
- Team members have undergone online and in-person Salty’s and location specific COVID-19 safety and service training
- Team members are required to conduct a self-health screening prior to coming to work. Before a team member may enter our restaurants, they must pass a temperature check and health screening
- Face masks are worn by all staff and other personal protective equipment will be used as required
- Frequent and thorough handwashing is required and team members are provided with personal sanitization bottles
- Social distancing is practiced within our team and between our team and guests
- The restaurant is thoroughly sanitized on a frequent schedule throughout the day
For our guests:
- We ask that anyone who is feeling unwell to stay home and stay well. We are happy to reschedule your reservation
- Guests must wear face masks in the restaurant when not seated at their table
- Social distancing markers have been placed in the guest queuing and waiting areas to maintain proper social distance
- Hand sanitizer is available for all guests throughout the restaurant
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart and booths are sat every other table
- All tables and chairs are thoroughly sanitized between guests
- Available upon request, we provide sanitizer at the table for our guests for use while dining
- All items to be used at tables are sanitized prior to arriving
- Guests can choose to receive a printed single-use menu or access our menus via your own phone through a QR code
- We honor outdoor seating requests, based on availability
We invite you to escape to Salty’s sunny decks and spacious dining rooms. Let our smiling eyed team safely transport you back to the good life at Salty’s!
If you have any questions, please ask to speak with a manager.