It's time to celebrate our Just for the Halibut festival at all Salty's.
1. Heat a nonstick large fry pan to medium high heat.
2. Season halibut on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Place halibut in the pan skin side up.
4. Cook for 4 minutes on one side.
5. Flip over and cook for 2 more minutes.
6. Place on a serving dish and serve beans to the side.
7. Top halibut with aioli.
1. Heat a large fry pan to medium high heat. (make sure it is one that has a lid)
2. Add the oil and beans and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the tomato paste and the garlic and cook for 1 minute stirring rapidly.
4. Turn burner down to medium low and ad chopped tomatoes, and vinegar.
5. Cover with a lid and let cook for 4 Minutes.
6. Season with salt and serve.
1. Place the egg yolk, water, garlic and vinegar in a bowl.
2. Whisk for 3 minutes until eggs start to froth.
3. Drizzle in truffle oil until it makes a nice thick sauce.
4. Finish with salt to taste.